Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's Human Nature

It's strange that when we need or want something we quickly become bored of it and desire more if we ever get it.

Simply put this means no material good will ever sate your desire for material goods so happiness cannot come from material goods.

I know this and can discuss it but in nearly the same breath can start discussing computer games and computer consoles.

Why?, the answer is simple I am human, subject to all our insticts, all our compulsions and all our emotions.
And the point behind this post?
No point just motiveless typing.

No comments:

About Me

Well I'm about 17(19 now) and would like to become ethier a Sci-Fi writer or a game designer, what I am more likely to become is an annoyed, forgotten convience store cleric who occasionaly tries to publish a book. Oh and I'm also a bit of a cynic